SportsWrath

Bases Loaded, Nobody Out

Allstarjim

Can't get a run home. F-ing BS call by the third base ump, though, Cora checked that swing, and it wasn't close. Asshole must be a Yankees fan.

Burnett's a great pitcher, but we have to get at least one run across there.

The title of this thread perfectly describes the Mets from 2007 to now, June 14th 2009.

Yes. Despite my recent outburst of frustration, I really hope we see some happier times soon. I'll settle for some good ball being played. I would like to see some of the young players start to show signs of becoming excellent players, guys like Murphy or F-Mart. I'm not giving up on the season... but as xxi said in the other thread, this team really misses Reyes, and to a lesser degree, Delgado. I do like the fact that we seem to have found a good one in Parnell.

Yes. Despite my recent outburst of frustration, I really hope we see some happier times soon. I'll settle for some good ball being played. I would like to see some of the young players start to show signs of becoming excellent players, guys like Murphy or F-Mart. I'm not giving up on the season... but as xxi said in the other thread, this team really misses Reyes, and to a lesser degree, Delgado. I do like the fact that we seem to have found a good one in Parnell.

I disagree. I don't think it's about playing good baseball anymore because a third of our daily starters right now will not be starting in October if we are to get that far. We have to muster up as many wins as possible, however they may come, and hope we're within 4-5 games of the WC and/or division by August.