SportsWrath

Sean Green is the new Aaron Heilman

gateb

You beat me to it. Throw a fucking strike!! I just can't forgive a losing walk EVER. Throw a 60 mph lolipop down the middle of the plate. That is more respectable than walking in the winning run kenny rogers. Fucker. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

:explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

ehh... he at this point is the 5th or 6th reliever of the bunch anyway... in a perfect world the Mets drive in some runs and Krod is pitching the bottom of the inning....truth be told he does suck though. My guess is he will be good(like Heilman)when he goes elsewhere away from the stench of this team.

You beat me to it. Throw a fucking strike!! I just can't forgive a losing walk EVER. Throw a 60 mph lolipop down the middle of the plate. That is more respectable than walking in the winning run kenny rogers. Fucker. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

:explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

Fuck it....throw it underhanded....anything ....just get it into the fucking strike zone...you either get him out or get a run scored to lose the game. Way more balls up than walking him in.

ehh... he at this point is the 5th or 6th reliever of the bunch anyway... in a perfect world the Mets drive in some runs and Krod is pitching the bottom of the inning....truth be told he does suck though. My guess is he will be good(like Heilman)when he goes elsewhere away from the stench of this team.

I'm starting to think it's about time to re-build this team. Delgado can't really field, contract year, an AL team would give up some guys for him.

We're just gonna continue to waste the prime of the best two players and pitcher in decades if we don't make big changes.

I'm starting to think it's about time to re-build this team. Delgado can't really field, contract year, an AL team would give up some guys for him.

We're just gonna continue to waste the prime of the best two players and pitcher in decades if we don't make big changes.

I cite the 64 Phils as evidence that what happens to a team that collapses in epic proportions usually takes a while to recover from. I could not agree more, start over.