SportsWrath

Tomorrow Plax and DA will move for adjournment to later date

Mr. P

upon conviction and fulfillment of his jail sentence, let's say a short of 6 months, then he will be promptly punished by Czar Goddell (a total fucking idiot IMO) and so even if Plax was back for the last half of the season, you expect him to be in shape to play...no, not likely.

I think everyone should factor his age, the trouble he's in, Goddell, and start realizing that #17 will never take the field on our behalf again. He'll be out; he'll be available, but at his age to miss a year, then comeback...I doubt it.

Assuming that he could come back, TC seems very luke warm about him, that's for sure.

We're all assuming that he won't get a full year...a full year is a long time to not be jogging. With the Mayor chiming in, I would anticipate the DA isn't looking to become the most unpopular guy at city hall.

It's a shame, when I think of what Plax did for us in the playoff run to the SB and even in last year's home opener, wow, "I think to myself," wow!

So true. Everyone forgets that game. He was a man possessed on that opening drive.