SportsWrath

I was at the Game in Port. St. Lucie

Woody

It was a good pre-season gm. Pedro pitched 3 nice innings and looked decent ...our batting order looked ok-ish i would say...... :clap::TU: we won 8-0 .....people really started to heckle kris benson when he was on the mound or was it just us LOL....we got the cheap seats on the grass and were right next to Xavier Nady and Beltran, i must say the field up in St. lucie was superb, a nice place for spring training ...i'll be up there again next preseason for sure...

It was a good pre-season gm. Pedro pitched 3 nice innings and looked decent ...our batting order looked ok-ish i would say...... :clap::TU: we won 8-0 .....people really started to heckle kris benson when he was on the mound or was it just us LOL....we got the cheap seats on the grass and were right next to Xavier Nady and Beltran, i must say the field up in St. lucie was superb, a nice place for spring training ...i'll be up there again next preseason for sure...

:rock: you live in central Florida??

Welcome aboard ??? i've been on these boards awhile now ;)

Welcome aboard the Mets Section...lol, I rarely ever seen you post here till recently... if you have any other Met friends, you should have them come-aboard