SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
mickeef2

Ortiz's Shoulder

Why do I get the feeling that this will be an ongoing topic throughout the spring and into the season? They say he slept on it awkwardly, but then Francona says "He probably tried to do too much right off the bat, making a lot of throws while taking infield at first base, taking a lot of swings, then working out. And then he slept awkwardly on it." Almost sounds like he caught himself contradicting what they've been saying about it. Doesn't seem like Lowell is entirely healthy, either. Not good.

Reminds me of the late Chris Brown, giants head case infielder in the mid-1980's who once begged out of the lineup because of a strained eyelid. He claimed he "slept on it wrong."

You have an inferiority complex about the Red Sox. That's why you're posting on the Sox board.

I do hate that long term steroid use, though. It's what allows guys to win three MVP awards they didn't deserve (though it doesn't appear to help you hit in the clutch- in fact, it appears to turn you to mush in the clutch).

You have an inferiority complex about the Red Sox. That's why you're posting on the Sox board.

yeah, thats it. 'cause I post in here everyday and all. Good observation, pizza face.