SportsWrath

OUR NEEDS

osi724dasack

Ok my moto is bulk up the O in F/A and draft DEFENSE.

lil diff this year

We are young and set at CB if we sign Dock, and will need a cheap vet to fill in for depth.

At Safety we are young and set, however if Butler isnt signed we may need to spend a first day pick here. or sign a decent F/A.

AT LB WE NEED HELP. We should amke a serious move at Dansby or Scott. If not then Kiwi can go back to LB, and then we might be alright since we have a young stud in Kehl. however i would not be surprised if we go out and draft day 1.

Were gonna need some DE help if Kiwi is moved back.

We need a young DT prospect unless the coaching staff thinks Alford is the real deal. IMO we need to address this issue now DAY 1 on a young prospect since Robbins and Coefield are on the final years of there contract and Robbins is getting older.

-------------

Were nice and set at O-line. but we could always use a young talented prospect day 2 to groom into a replacement for one of our guys.

At QB we appear to be fine.

We should be fine at RB if we resign Jacobs. Ward gone

FB is fine

TE looks good with Boss, Johnson, Matthews.

WR is unfortunately a need even though we drafted there day 1, 3 years straight. However I do beleive that Hixon has the potential to be a #1. UNLESS WE KNOW FOR SURE THAT PLAX IS COMING BACK THEN WE DONT NEED A WR. I just wish that we didnt draft 3 smirfs the last 3 years, SMith is a nice pick, but Moss, and Manningham havnt shown anything. I do think they will both be good ones though. Moss will step it up in 09 if he has a chance, and Manningham will take time as he is really raw.

we need a kicker, i dont trust Tynes

Feagles is the man

we need a fast explosive KR/PR

I've been high on Dansby for a long time and he won't come with an enormous price tag. It makes sense to grab this guy. The problem is we need to make a decision on Plax sooner rather than later or it is going to hurt us in our free agent search. Do we have 20+ extra mil to throw around? I don't see us being able to wait through his trial unless its a lock we will bring him back if he gets off the charge without jail time. Another defensive back would create a very young and formidable secondary for years to come. Webster, Thomas and Ross are all very good young players. I wouldn't mind selecting a DE on day 1 because the rotation helped us greatly in 07 and our pass rush faded out late in 2008. We absolutely need a wide receiver. If we wait until the second round I am fine with that but I don't want to waste a middle round pick at wideout. First pick has to be a WR or LB IMO.

I've been high on Dansby for a long time and he won't come with an enormous price tag. It makes sense to grab this guy. The problem is we need to make a decision on Plax sooner rather than later or it is going to hurt us in our free agent search. Do we have 20+ extra mil to throw around? I don't see us being able to wait through his trial unless its a lock we will bring him back if he gets off the charge without jail time. Another defensive back would create a very young and formidable secondary for years to come. Webster, Thomas and Ross are all very good young players. I wouldn't mind selecting a DE on day 1 because the rotation helped us greatly in 07 and our pass rush faded out late in 2008. We absolutely need a wide receiver. If we wait until the second round I am fine with that but I don't want to waste a middle round pick at wideout. First pick has to be a WR or LB IMO.

idk cuz if we pick WR with our first pick, and Plax comes back then its a wasted pick unless the guy is a tall playmaker. we already have 2 real nice young guns in Hixon and SMith. along with Manningham and Moss. tyree is still around too

I can see DT, DE (if kiwi gets moved back) LB (IF KIWI STAYS) or S (make an oustanding tandem)

however i too would be extatic if we get Dansby cheep