SportsWrath

You gotta be kiddin me

jranieli

Had Gordon this week and had a third place finish and would probably move me in the top 3 and he spins out, god damnit. I hate Kenseth, and the leader had him this week. Nice did you see Gordon push Kenseth. I am screwed now. Hope for the 2/3 of the season. VG, I have a correction to the leader where I said he won all 4 races. He won three, finished in 2nd in another one and this week he took 3rd. Come on, how could anyone get that lucky every week? :furious:

Had Gordon this week and had a third place finish and would probably move me in the top 3 and he spins out, god damnit. I hate Kenseth, and the leader had him this week. Nice did you see Gordon push Kenseth. I am screwed now. Hope for the 2/3 of the season. VG, I have a correction to the leader where I said he won all 4 races. He won three, finished in 2nd in another one and this week he took 3rd. Come on, how could anyone get that lucky every week? :furious:

Well I thought I picked Edwards for the week but for some reason the commish said I put down Johnson. I have the sent email right here and I put Edwards down. Of course I am not going to say anything, I am not in 5th place. I moved up about 7 spots. I am 201 points behind the leader. The funny thing is that this asshole who is one of my really good friends has picked the winner in the last 4 races. Don't know how the hell he has gotten so lucky. I took Gordon for the week. I will see you all next week. Thanks

if the email shows you picked edwards I would argue the point now

if the email shows you picked edwards I would argue the point now

I will pass on telling him. Edwards finished near the rear while Johnson finished in the top 10 that week. It was a mistake but a fortunate one for me. I will have to take it after this bullshit week.

Gordon is a little pussy-ass bitch. I hate him. I'm glad he was taken out. The water works started immediately after he got out, too. If Kleenex was his sponsor, he'd save so much money on tissues to wipe his eyes.

I will pass on telling him. Edwards finished near the rear while Johnson finished in the top 10 that week. It was a mistake but a fortunate one for me. I will have to take it after this bullshit week.

oops my bad I thought that was for this week. I guess I should check the dates before I reply :P