SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
LorfTVP

The True Test

This is where we see how good we really are. Hope Beckett is alright. We've had some guys with great AAA seasons so this is a true test of our organizational depth. We need some guys to step up. Love Youk and Pedroia for their consistency and Bay has done well. Oi. Let's do this.

I hear you, Lorf. They've responded well to adversity so far this year. I just spent the week at the beach with four other families, all of them Yankee fans. Good times (although Thursday's game would've been the icing on the cake). Anyway, they can deal without Beckett for the next week, but if he's gone for the season they're in trouble. His next start will be the true test. If he comes out after a few innings, that's a bad, bad sign.

I hear you, Lorf. They've responded well to adversity so far this year. I just spent the week at the beach with four other families, all of them Yankee fans. Good times (although Thursday's game would've been the icing on the cake). Anyway, they can deal without Beckett for the next week, but if he's gone for the season they're in trouble. His next start will be the true test. If he comes out after a few innings, that's a bad, bad sign.

But the fact that he survived Dr. James Andrews was a great sign. Knock on wood.