SportsWrath

And it begins

gateb

According to eye-witnesses, Wagner directed his final comments in the general direction of Carlos Delgado’s locker, saying:

“Can somebody tell me whey the (bleep) the closer being interviewd and I didn’t even play, while they’re over there not getting interviewed? I get it, they’re gone. (Bleeping) shocker.”

We'll keep yours. So what do you think? Golfinguy made a mention of this earlier but was not sure of it. I guess he was right. I think Wagner is right in a way. I am not sure why they all go towards him but not those who are responsible.

I really don't give a shit anymore whether it's right or wrong. Whether Billy is a good teammate or not. I really don't care. The wheels are spinning out of control and this is only the first of it.

Let me get this straight? Billy Wagner has NEVER seen a microphone or camera that he does not want to speak into and use his big mouth for, but when he is pissed off and does not want to talk its someone else who should do the talking?

My god this team is a mess, all assembled by our compadre Omar.

Let me get this straight? Billy Wagner has NEVER seen a microphone or camera that he does not want to speak into and use his big mouth for, but when he is pissed off and does not want to talk its someone else who should do the talking?

My god this team is a mess, all assembled by our compadre Omar.

I kinda have to agree with him on this.

I kinda have to agree with him on this.

Its not the subject its the person, he is the last guy that should be pissed about talking. Yes I agree Delgado should man up, but Wagner should not get pissed openly. Its very hypocritical IMO.

Agreed though Delgado should say something.

Its not the subject its the person, he is the last guy that should be pissed about talking. Yes I agree Delgado should man up, but Wagner should not get pissed openly. Its very hypocritical IMO.

Agreed though Delgado should say something.

Whatever, I could care less if Endy Chavez said it. Just something needs to be

said, there is an obvious rift in the clubhouse and I think it started with what Lo Duca

said last year and I have no idea what it is.

They both said essentially the same thing. That the spanish speaking "leaders" of the team don't step up to the mic when times are tough. How many Delgado quotes do you read throughout the season? Not many that I can remember. I hardly ever see a Reyes quote and even Beltran quotes are sparse. You think this is possibly because the spanish speaking players are protected in the club house by "the crony"? I've heard that rumor before. Smoke and fire friends.

They both said essentially the same thing. That the spanish speaking "leaders" of the team don't step up to the mic when times are tough. How many Delgado quotes do you read throughout the season? Not many that I can remember. I hardly ever see a Reyes quote and even Beltran quotes are sparse. You think this is possibly because the spanish speaking players are protected in the club house by "the crony"? I've heard that rumor before. Smoke and fire friends.

It seems the Mets needs more Billy Wagner's. Players who take it personally when the team

loses. I haven't read many quotes from David Wright in a while, he seems to be reverting back

to his April of '07 start. But I guess all those Vitamin Water photo shoots take alot out of you.

Dude, D.Wright is interviewed after every single game. His interview is on SNY's homepage almost every day.

I don't think he meant interviews, just his slump.

What I see is that all the English speakers are the ones who talk to the media and those who don't, just don't.