SportsWrath

What I'm noticing about the Clemens hearing

mickeef2

The representatives focusing their questioning on McNamee are taking a very accusatory, almost nasty tone. The ones directing their questions toward Clemens are very matter-of-fact. Looks like Roger's publicity tour through the Capitol the other day scored him at least a few brownie points. I think Waxman is doing a good job of keeping the proceedings on track. The nanny allegations are also pretty damaging toward Clemens.

The representatives focusing their questioning on McNamee are taking a very accusatory, almost nasty tone. The ones directing their questions toward Clemens are very matter-of-fact. Looks like Roger's publicity tour through the Capitol the other day scored him at least a few brownie points. I think Waxman is doing a good job of keeping the proceedings on track. The nanny allegations are also pretty damaging toward Clemens.

I think the whole thing is a bloody 3 ring circus and pointless.... the questions that are being posed aren't being directly answered.. it's always another answer like "the answer is what you make of it." I'd really wish that the senators would just say, "answer yes or no.... any other answer gets you pistol whipped." You'd cut through the bullshit much quicker.