SportsWrath

this is so Stupid if it wasn't for the Detroit Lions

Lughead

Kowalski: Giants can thank Lions

by Tom Kowalski Tuesday January 22, 2008, 8:32 AM

There is a perception that the Lions, based on their 1-7 finish to the season, weren't very close to making the playoffs. On the other hand, if the Lions had beaten the Giants and Cowboys -- two games that were well within their grasp and the Lions probably should've won -- not only would the Lions have made the playoffs, but they would've eliminated the Giants. (I originally believed the Lions needed one additional victory to make the playoffs, but that was only to eliminate the Redskins. Just two more wins would've knocked out the Giants).

The Lions lost 16-10 to the Giants after making a series of gaffes, including Jon Kitna missing Roy Williams on an easy touchdown pass and also Williams running the wrong route on another potential touchdown. Against the Cowboys, the Lions blew two relatively two easy plays -- Paris Lenon failing to fall on a fumble and Jason Hanson's missed 35-yard field goal -- from winning the game.

OH give me a friggin break DUDE WHAT THE HELL KINDA GARBAGE ARE YOU SPEWING OUTCHA MOUF

I gotta give this guy my Coughlin Face............ you know the one were Coughlin is looking on the field like there is something out there that no one can explained some thing so ugly you can notlook at it yet if and when you do for some reason yo can not look away.

OH give me a friggin break DUDE WHAT THE HELL KINDA GARBAGE ARE YOU SPEWING OUTCHA MOUF

I gotta give this guy my Coughlin Face............ you know the one were Coughlin is looking on the field like there is something out there that no one can explained some thing so ugly you can notlook at it yet if and when you do for some reason yo can not look away.

I don't even remember someone fumbling in that game besides Sinorice

Moss.