SportsWrath

We could have beaten the Packers by at least 1 TD.

njsmalls

One thing people who aren't Giants fans don't realize is that this team isn't overachieving...we knew that they had the talent to win the SB since at least 2006. This team finally is playing like we knew they could. I just didn't think this year either I mean...we went 10-6 in the regular season. It's fucking unreal...I'm still trying to bELIeve it.

One thing people who aren't Giants fans don't realize is that this team isn't overachieving...we knew that they had the talent to win the SB since at least 2006. This team finally is playing like we knew they could. I just didn't think this year either I mean...we went 10-6 in the regular season. It's fucking unreal...I'm still trying to bELIeve it.

I agree 100%.

The close score last night was not indicative how thoroughly the Giants dominated the Packers. I still didn't like that 90 yard touchdown last night by Driver, who clearly grabbed Webster and whipped him around to the ground leaving him wide open for an uncontested TD.

Regardless...the Giants dominated almost the entire game and Eli outshined Favre the way the sun outshines the moon.

The Giants are going to the big dance and because of it, they stand a chance of winning a ring. When I hear cowboys and eagles fans tell me that "Giants don't stand a chance", I always come back with...."no, the cowboys (or eagles, depending on my target) don't have a chance because they're not in the game....only the two teams in the superbowl 'stand a chance' and since the Giants are one of those two teams...they stand a chance"