SportsWrath

Tuck and Giants agree to extension!

jranieli

I actually dont live near Winnipeg either but I have been to alot of CFL games, abit easier up here with family and all living near the stadiums. In all honesty I started watching the CFL and NFL around the same time, my dad is a big CFL fan and thats what first got me watching football. Since I can remember I've been watching CFL games with my dad and it wasn't to long before I was watching the NFL.

I don't know what to tell ya about how I found the Giants though. Some people have their favorite teams because their family pretty much forces them to be fans of the team :P Some people are fans of the team because they live in the area or have lived there in the past. I guess when I started watching the NFL when I was six I think hell it was along time ago I was just more inclined to watch the Giant's games whenever they were on. Pretty soon I started to learn everything I could about the team and I was able to catch LT play his final season with the Giants. I don't know I guess the team chooses you so to say.

P.S. I actually live in Ontario and I'm surprised I didn't end up a Vikes fan being right across the border from them :P Alot of Vik fans where I live....which wasn't the best thing this year.

Cool, I was just curious. :)

Nevermind egg/dogg. Notice they were the only ones that had something to say about the bandwagon thing? All I did was ask egg why he lives in NJ and is a Dallas and Anaheim fan. Then, it got blown out of proportion. By those 2 of course. Glad to have you aboard. :TU:

Cool, I was just curious. :)

Nevermind egg/dogg. Notice they were the only ones that had something to say about the bandwagon thing? All I did was ask egg why he lives in NJ and is a Dallas and Anaheim fan. Then, it got blown out of proportion. By those 2 of course. Glad to have you aboard. :TU:

the dog would be more then happy when time permits to go back and retrieve the thread court jester...but in the end, it really matters not...

the dog would be more then happy when time permits to go back and retrieve the thread court jester...but in the end, it really matters not...

Well then, why would you even bring it up? :rolleyes:

You go, run and fetch those things. I'll be here.