SportsWrath

Big series

jranieli

hehehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahaha

congrats on the division. You guys really played your asses off and deserve it. We have shown no heart this year and you guys have stayed in there. You guys have more heart than we do and good luck the rest of the way. At least we can both agree is go Giants!!

congrats on the division. You guys really played your asses off and deserve it. We have shown no heart this year and you guys have stayed in there. You guys have more heart than we do and good luck the rest of the way. At least we can both agree is go Giants!!

Come on.....you and I both know you don't even remotely believe anything you just said.

......except for the GIANTS part. :)

Come on.....you and I both know you don't even remotely believe anything you just said.

......except for the GIANTS part. :)

it goes to show who really wants it and who really doesn't. The Mets play with no emotion and look at the Phillies out there. They are smiling and having a great time. We look like the Yankees. It is just business to them and we have not won a damn thing since 86. This year has just not been any fun. Questionable decisions and playing. Good luck the rest of the way.

Don't be so quick to give up...if history is any indicator, the Phils will blow it. They do this every year, get close to the playoffs (though always the WC), then go on a skid and miss out by a game or two. I'd love to see them in the playoffs, lord knows it's been long enough, but I'm not counting on it. All I've come to expect of them is to keep things interesting until football season...anything else is just gravy.

:TD: Shame on you.

I can relate though. This has been a frustrating series.

:TD: Shame on you.

I can relate though. This has been a frustrating series.

Frustrating? This is shameful. You can stick a fork in this team. Going against the Braves in Atlanta. We can go home not in first anymore. We lost the momentum. This bullpen is horrible.

No doubt you guys did not play up to potential. The Phils have had alot of this....playing up to the competition and then faltering to a so-so team. I would expect them to fall to the next several games, as our pitching...starting...middle relief...and closing, sucks...at best.

You guys have had an amazing season, and I doubt it is over just yet.

No doubt you guys did not play up to potential. The Phils have had alot of this....playing up to the competition and then faltering to a so-so team. I would expect them to fall to the next several games, as our pitching...starting...middle relief...and closing, sucks...at best.

You guys have had an amazing season, and I doubt it is over just yet.

I would be worried too if I were you guys but I am even more worried about the Mets. They are in a mess right now. They went in to this series and to put the final nail in the coffin but instead the Phillies stabbed them in the heart. Hey what can you do. It is a long season. Congrats though. I would much rather see you guys than the Braves.