SportsWrath

Running away with it.

RandolphScott

This team is going to win the NL East by 9 games over the Braves, right it

down. This team is clicking on all cylinders (about time) no one is stopping

us. Not the Phillies and not the Braves.

To quote a New York Coach

"THIS TEAM IS GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS"

LMAO.....I can't stop laughing. You put up a few wins (Nailbiters at that) against the already weak NL's WORST teams and you start a thread claiming "You're running away with it?" :lol:

I guess this is the type of confidence playing back to back series against the Pirates and Nationals will give you. :confused: Even most level headed Met's fans would agree with me.

Meanwhile. the Yankees go 6-1 against 2 of the top AL teams and it's just business as usual.

LMAO.....I can't stop laughing. You put up a few wins (Nailbiters at that) against the already weak NL's WORST teams and you start a thread claiming "You're running away with it?" :lol:

I guess this is the type of confidence playing back to back series against the Pirates and Nationals will give you. :confused: Even most level headed Met's fans would agree with me.

Meanwhile. the Yankees go 6-1 against 2 of the top AL teams and it's just business as usual.

I don't make the schedule, we beat the teams we are supposed to beat.

Not my fault.

yes we shall forget all those bludgeonings against the Royals and Drays in July shall we? You really need to think before you post.

Yankees must have won today? Only reason you bring your stupidity here.

Speaking of business as usual, I would say being in 1st place everyday since May 1st constitutes that logic.

I would say most level headed Met fans would find you to be a complete 1 way douche bag, whom lauds when your team beats the likes of the Drays and Royals and O's yet scoffs at beating the Pirates and Nats. Something tells me that 3 game sweep of the Pirates the Yanks has that led to a 6 in a row span, was not something that did not make you happy, especially considering they were under .500 at the time.

Btw brainfart, how is that Best record in NY thing working out for you?

yes we shall forget all those bludgeonings against the Royals and Drays in July shall we? You really need to think before you post.

Yankees must have won today? Only reason you bring your stupidity here.

Speaking of business as usual, I would say being in 1st place everyday since May 1st constitutes that logic.

I would say most level headed Met fans would find you to be a complete 1 way douche bag, whom lauds when your team beats the likes of the Drays and Royals and O's yet scoffs at beating the Pirates and Nats. Something tells me that 3 game sweep of the Pirates the Yanks has that led to a 6 in a row span, was not something that did not make you happy, especially considering they were under .500 at the time.

Btw brainfart, how is that Best record in NY thing working out for you?

But of course, he doesn't read the Daily News. He just uses it so he can

prove a point.

This team is going to win the NL East by 9 games over the Braves, right it

down. This team is clicking on all cylinders (about time) no one is stopping

us. Not the Phillies and not the Braves.

To quote a New York Coach

"THIS TEAM IS GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS"

Longest win streak of the year is 4. Mets need one of them 12 of 14 11 of 13 streaks to really get on a roll. Fattening up on weak teams and building on it can really make a difference. Shit look what it did for the Yankees?

Longest win streak of the year is 4. Mets need one of them 12 of 14 11 of 13 streaks to really get on a roll. Fattening up on weak teams and building on it can really make a difference. Shit look what it did for the Yankees?

I have confidence that the Mets will KILL the Pads. Like, a 300 year old KILL.

I have confidence that the Mets will KILL the Pads. Like, a 300 year old KILL.

they have great pitching and considering the Mets just do not seem to hit at home I will temper my excitement. This is a good test though and coming home and winning would be a nice thing.

they have great pitching and considering the Mets just do not seem to hit at home I will temper my excitement. This is a good test though and coming home and winning would be a nice thing.

Did the mets face Peavy when they played in San Diego? My memory is cloudy.

Indians blow. You guys spent the entire month of July beating up on terrible teams.

We beat Peavy in SD last time.

6-1 huh? I guess that series loss to the Orioles in between doesn't count? :confused:

Let's not forget how the Yankees got back into contention, by pounding on the worst teams in the AL for an entire month.

Cleveland and Detroit have not been playing well recently either.

This next stretch of games is going to say a lot with SD, LA and then on the road to Phi, Atl...

We will see who and where they are by the end of the month.