SportsWrath

Don Banks in Albany

Lubeck

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writ...card/index.html

Good stuff on whats going on in training camp. I especially like his comments on how Ross was determined to get to camp on time to build on the family atmosphere he picked up in minicamp, something Banks claims to not remembering any other rookie saying to him, and Eli is pysched to have BJ doing work on blitzers. Plus Banks does a number on Strahan too. Check it out.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writ...card/index.html

Good stuff on whats going on in training camp. I especially like his comments on how Ross was determined to get to camp on time to build on the family atmosphere he picked up in minicamp, something Banks claims to not remembering any other rookie saying to him, and Eli is pysched to have BJ doing work on blitzers. Plus Banks does a number on Strahan too. Check it out.

Strahan talked a good game this offseason, saying how eager he was to return to the field after missing eight games last season with a Lisfranc foot sprain. But he wasn't there when the Giants convened on Friday, and I thought it was pretty telling when New York's new general manager, Jerry Reese, used the phrase "we wish him Godspeed'' in regards to Strahan considering retirement. You don't trot that one out if you're fearful of being held hostage by a player.

If Strahan thinks he can blow off the first two sweaty weeks of camp and stroll into Albany on Aug. 10 or so, as if nothing had ever happened, it says here he's in for a surprise. The Giants have been forced to play without him plenty in the past three years or so. And from the looks of it, they're prepared to do so again.

Jerry Reese is showing he is no man to play games with and I like that. I mean jesus a guy, a grown man that can make millions a year has to stop this grade school poor me or what about me bullshit. yes that was ment toward you Mr. Strahan. Grow the fuck up Mike you got your self in your financial situation . No prenup???? wtf was you thinking? fucking around and "causing" the Divorce. stupid all these years of making millions and not investing or saving it Foolish......... now cut your losses get back on track and start getting your self out of your money hole. come to camp have a stellar year and then get traded to washington for big $$$ Snyder would pull the trigger on you. you get a big pay off you get out of the hole you can now retire and go into tv . Even thought I would love to see you get a ring and retire a Giant. It will be hard to do and keep your head above water.