SportsWrath

Jose Reyes "Makes it Rain"

RandolphScott

Yes, I know the Mets lost today to the divisional foes the Atlanta Braves, but something more important happened, no it wasn't the bullpen blowing away the lead (Thanks Schowenweiss and Heilman) it was the coming of age for Jose Reyes.

In short, Jose Reyes makes it rain.

For those who don't know what "makes it rain" means I will post the Urbandictionary.com meaning.

Here it is

Term used in strip clubs, it defines when you in da club, with a stack and you throw the money up in the air at the strippers, and the effect is that it seems to be raining money on to the strippers.

He is by far the most exiting player in the Major Leagues and as a Mets fan, he is an extreme joy to watch round the bases, he is the toast of Queens and more importantly, New York City. His affectionate smile is contagious and hopefully I can meet this man sooner or later, cause he is just fucking awesome.

ESPNcover1009-709040.gif

The Human Triple

I will forever know the soccer "ole" chant more like "JOSE, JOSE, JOSE, JOOO-SE, JOSE"

If Jose Reyes were actually in the World Cup, I'd have no doubt he would have shat on the Italian National Team and made it rain on dem I-talian hoes they called wives.

I was telling my friends about Reyes 4 years ago, and when I would say that he's going to be one of the best players the Mets ever had, they'd say, "WHY??!!". Well, know they know why. I went to the game Friday night, and when the players lined up along the baselines during the Jackie Robinson tribute, the only player who couldn't stand still was Reyes. He's just a firecracker out there. He is an absolute joy to watch. Always hustling, always smiling, always amazing Met fans. They better keep this guy for life.

Yeah, I was at the game on Sunday, and that base clearing triple was amazing. He is so much fun to watch out there, it's tough to descibe until you've seen it. The stadium was so loud with the Jose chant that it gave me goose bumps. Too bad the bullpen sucked yesterday. Only 3 series left with the braves (I think) we better get our shit together.

Yeah, I was at the game on Sunday, and that base clearing triple was amazing. He is so much fun to watch out there, it's tough to descibe until you've seen it. The stadium was so loud with the Jose chant that it gave me goose bumps. Too bad the bullpen sucked yesterday. Only 3 series left with the braves (I think) we better get our shit together.

Yeah, I had to work yesterday.

Did you get a calender?

You get to watch the game while you are workin? What do you do there? I know you've said it before but i forgot.

I usually miss the first or second inning most of the time, I work promotions, I just stand at the gate and give you guys the free stuff.

I usually miss the first or second inning most of the time, I work promotions, I just stand at the gate and give you guys the free stuff.

Sounds like a pretty sweet gig. I'd take that any day.