SportsWrath

Jets get Thomas Jones; rob the Bears

Exit 117

He`ll start to suck again, watch.

I don`t understand how you think you robbed the Bears, they have Cedric Benson and another capable back in Adrian Peterson

It`s a good pick up for the Jets, but not really highway robbery.

How did you get Washington`s 2nd round pick anyway?

He`ll start to suck again, watch.

I don`t understand how you think you robbed the Bears, they have Cedric Benson and another capable back in Adrian Peterson

It`s a good pick up for the Jets, but not really highway robbery.

How did you get Washington`s 2nd round pick anyway?

We ass-raped the Redskins on draft day last year:

We trade down from #35 overall to #53 overall, 18 spots, and got a 5th round pick, 6th round pick, and this year's 2nd round pick.

As far as Jones goes, we just got a starting caliber NFL running back for moving down 26 spots. Yeah, he's 29, but he hasn't even had 1400 carries yet: low mileage. Has been really good the last 2 years, and wasn't that bad the year before it, too.

We ass-raped the Redskins on draft day last year:

We trade down from #35 overall to #53 overall, 18 spots, and got a 5th round pick, 6th round pick, and this year's 2nd round pick

Okay, I remember now. They liked Rocky McIntosh, the Linebacker from Miami U.

The Jets are gonna really have to earn their way into the playoffs this year. They have a much, much tougher schedule. Last year's schedule was a joke, easy to admit for any team's fan. Their performance was great, throughout the year, they shocked me. But the opponents level sucked.

I have Clemens starting by week 10. I think after a 3-5 start, Mangini will be wise enough to know that Chad is a nice guy, gave everything he got, but the Jets were going nowhere with him. With Clemens at the helm, the Jets finish 6-10.

Great trade though. Bears FO are full of noobs.

Mike Greenberg on Mike and Mike said that if Tom Jones runs for 1000 yards this season he will throw his underware on the field , like the ladies do for this Tom Jones :LMAO:

tom_jones_06-01.jpg he sings ladies toss their panties

jones_thomas.jpg He runs for 1,000 yards Greeny will toss his thongs on the field (he said)