SportsWrath

Somebody please tell me

crackback

Somebody please tell me why we do not go into a no huddle for some kind of a change of pace. Why that moron does not put another back in to help protect Eli's backside, just for a change, maybe something good could happen. Why don't this nutcase play moss more on offence (even though he droped a pass) he is supposed to be a speed receiver, and maybe he could get seperation before the rush gets to Eli.

Moss is not as well versed in the offense.

The rest I agree with. Which is why he will be fired.

I don't see how it matters how well versed he is he cannot do any worse, I played on a high school team with better receivers than the giants have, and they made hard catches every game, I don't know maybe I'm just disgusted.

I don't see how it matters how well versed he is he cannot do any worse, I played on a high school team with better receivers than the giants have, and they made hard catches every game, I don't know maybe I'm just disgusted.

You are just rightfully disgusted.

One of the primary problems with our receivers is they cannot run precise routes (which doesn't help Eli at all) and they have no sense of finding an opening in a zone defense.

Nor do they seem to catch the fucking thing. Moss can't catch a fucking cold. Neither can that piece of whining shit Shockey. Waaaaaaaa.... I was open and you missed me..... Waaaa you fucking asshole get your hands up and catch the ball on 4th and 2 so the team can stay in the game.