SportsWrath

The Dolphins Vs Bears gAme

TrashTalker92

i was listening to the dolphins postgame conference, and the crap that Joey Harrington was saying got me all piss off, he made it sound like he's the one whom got the team around and beat the bears with his own freaking hands, i have always cheered for him , cuz i'm an underdog type of guy, but after listening to that crap, what a loser, i bet he's still jerking off from his Duck days.

i was listening to the dolphins postgame conference, and the crap that Joey Harrington was saying got me all piss off, he made it sound like he's the one whom got the team around and beat the bears with his own freaking hands, i have always cheered for him , cuz i'm an underdog type of guy, but after listening to that crap, what a loser, i bet he's still jerking off from his Duck days.

he's always been an overhyped asshole.

• 3 weeks later...

u can't really blame him can you?

The guy completely bombed in Detroit for 4 years and now he gets to start over in Miami? Not only that, but he won the biggest game of his career (before the thanksgiving feast of the lions). While I'm not saying he should be a hardass, give the guy a break. He's finally found a niche