SportsWrath

We need to get this place moving

Guest Ghost of Troubled Joe

Guest 26 TIMES

We want this section to get moving. In other words, we need more Yankee fans on this Message Board. Since the move from the Giants Official Message Board, Yankee fans have declined in numbers over to this board. Well, lets get some more over here. I have been going to different Yankee websites lately and have had little success. So I'm asking for help. If any of you Yankee fans have friends, family, know of other websites, if you could possibly throw a plug to them, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You have to understand that it's "cool" and "the in-thing to do", to be a Yankee hater these days.

hey, you can be both. i love the yankees, and i make fun of them every chance i get too. i know all the stats and stuff, but i dont hesitate too diss them. in fact, boston can have damon back, i want bubba crosby to start :rock:

Hey 26 i think we should move the Gameday threads to this section the sticky section or whatever i think if we want to get this place moving we should do this so people can access it more easly!!

Like look at the mets section...plax is running it very smotthly he has the gameday threads in the pinned section...and it seems like your never on so maybe you should hand over your mod responsibilities to someone like So-Cal or njsmalls or maybe even me, well just to someone who is on at least once everyday.....

Guest So.Cal Dub
Like look at the mets section...plax is running it very smotthly he has the gameday threads in the pinned section...and it seems like your never on so maybe you should hand over your mod responsibilities to someone like So-Cal or njsmalls or maybe even me, well just to someone who is on at least once everyday.....

I will when I'm around. I was in Anaheim all last weekend and so far this week the games have been starting at 10 am pacific time, when I'm at work.

I will when I'm around. I was in Anaheim all last weekend and so far this week the games have been starting at 10 am pacific time, when I'm at work.

sorry i didnt know that you were 26 times so i thought that 26 was never on lol, now i know you were him!!lol

This place is really hoping now... good job, guys.. :clap: