SportsWrath

Who stays and who goes in 2015?

JMFP

I'm totally against even the mention of Eli in a trade... Eli should retire a Giant... he can be very good when others around him are doing their freaking jobs...

I'm fully convinced Eli leaves the team and signs somewhere else under his own free will.

If JR and Co push the reset button Eli doesn't want to spend the last hand full of seasons he has left, with the possibility of a new; HC, OC, DC, GM, a roster overhaul from top to bottom, and the possibility of never seeing the playoffs again.

And frankly if a new HC/GM (though I doubt JR gets the can for a few more seasons) isn't going to want to hinder their team building with a 36+ year old Eli and the contract he brings with it.

I'm totally against even the mention of Eli in a trade... Eli should retire a Giant... he can be very good when others around him are doing their freaking jobs...

And therein lies the problem. When a QB is paid as much as Eli is he has to be good enough to elevate the talent around him because his contract limits the supporting cast we can give him.

I was thinking Carolina for Eli. They're tired of Superman down there.

Eli won't go to the AFC with Peyton in the same conference. Hearing Carolina is souring on Cam from sources and he wasn't Gettleman's pick. Gettleman had a big part in drafting Eli and both Cam and Eli have one year left on their deals. Carolina in a winnable division is where Eli will go

I was thinking Carolina for Eli. They're tired of Superman down there.

Eli won't go to the AFC with Peyton in the same conference. Hearing Carolina is souring on Cam from sources and he wasn't Gettleman's pick. Gettleman had a big part in drafting Eli and both Cam and Eli have one year left on their deals. Carolina in a winnable division is where Eli will go

I freely admit stealing from sources I respect.;)