SportsWrath

No new posts in this section in a long time.

mickeef2

w51.jpg

Hitter was Ryan Thompson, 2000 World Champion New York Yankees* if I remember correctly. Yep, pretty hard to get out of the way of those steroid-rage blasts. Can't believe you would take delight in the misfortunes of others, though. Pretty low-class.

Hitter was Ryan Thompson, 2000 World Champion New York Yankees* if I remember correctly. Yep, pretty hard to get out of the way of those steroid-rage blasts. Can't believe you would take delight in the misfortunes of others, though. Pretty low-class.

Imagine someone doing that.

I love this quote about Hank and the Johan talks

There's such a thing as being "green" in a new and unfamiliar position, and then there's Hank. He is a complete nitwit. He has basically rendered Cashman powerless, with comments like, "I always told him, `I'm going to make the final decisions because when you're the owner you should,"' Steinbrenner said. "He is the general manager, and he has the right to talk me out of it and he has talked me out of some things."

I mean, we all knew George had a lot of say, and probably was the deciding factor in a lot of decisions, but it was never acknowledged like this. The guy just comes off as such an amateur at this.

Another great quote from Hank:

"Nothing is really decided at this point," Steinbrenner said Friday night outside Legends Field at the team's spring training complex. "I'm still leaning towards doing it. There's others leaning not to do it. There are some others that are leaning to do it also. Disagreements within the organization. Nothing major, but just different opinions. I've changed my opinion a couple times."

Sounds like a clear organizational vision to me.

I love how this fuck wad comes into the Yanks section to do nothing but talk shit because he lost his one and only Red Sox pal.

You got your ass kicked a lot as a child, didn't you? I bet you were, and still are, a fucking dweeb with no friends.

Oh wait, what am I saying. You get your ass kicked now by 3rd graders. :LMAO:

I love this quote about Hank and the Johan talks

“The Twins must be loving this. Cashman is like a poker player who’s buddy is standing behind him saying, ‘Wow, you have two kings.’”

That would be hilarious if it wasn't so f*king true.