SportsWrath

Plaxiglass and Stockey must improve

Currency

All four are lacking - Plaxico has little heart, bad hands, and tends to give up in games, while Joseph has been a disaster from the start. Eli fell apart the last half of 2005, displaying his complete collapse in the playoff game against Carolina - a game in which both Shockey and Plaxico gave up in the first half. The problem players are now identified - next step is to replace them.

As you are lacking in intelligence and personality. You are what they call a one trick pony. Find something new to bitch about or buy a Russian bride to get your mind over your hate and jealousy of the pro football player you never became.

No question they both had better QBs, but their roles in the offense wasn't the same as Shockey's. Put Cooley or Witten in Shockey's slot they have more catches for more TDs than Shockey. Shockey is like Lavar Arrington - hyped up bi, but underachieving. Shockey's numbers were good, but with a really good TE would have have been better. Witten will not have to block so much this season with Flozell Adam's return and he will again shame Shockey, while Chris Cooley is also surpassing the self-indulgent Shockey. It should also be mentioned that Witten and Cooley aren't hurt every season like the China doll Shockey.

LOL Shockey played 15 games with a broken sternum and it was the coaches choice to not play him in a somewhat meaningless game.

If Shockey had a better QB, he woulda had better numbers. You bash Manning, but never bring him up in a discussion about his recievers. How can you catch passes when they aren't thrown at you?

Guest Carbo
As you are lacking in intelligence and personality. You are what they call a one trick pony. Find something new to bitch about or buy a Russian bride to get your mind over your hate and jealousy of the pro football player you never became.
Why the personal attack? Stick to the subject at hand: TO Lite and TO White are cancers. That's all Lockhart is saying.

Guest Lockhart
Why the personal attack? Stick to the subject at hand: TO Lite and TO White are cancers. That's all Lockhart is saying.

Exactly, and it s not like its a secret - these two guys won't even join the rest of their teammates in the offseason workouts - the ONLY two not to show.

Carbo, you just don't know the background of Liar Lockfart. Let me tell you his history on the other Giants mb and here. Last year he stated that he was a star wr at a prestigious college and he loved burning white cb's. When asked on innumerable occasions to name the college and when he played there, he always refused. Thus, Liar Lockfart is his name. When J. Shockey, last year worked out in Fla., all the Liar could post was lies about Jeremy not really practicing but going to bars/clubs and getting drunk. He was infactuated(sp) with Jeremy. Here -, Liar continues to harp on Jeremy. I have asked him many times, if he was such a great player, why was he not drafted into the NFL or even the Canadian League. He ignores these questions and the answer is obvious--HE IS A LIAR :furious:

Carbo, you just don't know the background of Liar Lockfart. Let me tell you his history on the other Giants mb and here. Last year he stated that he was a star wr at a prestigious college and he loved burning white cb's. When asked on innumerable occasions to name the college and when he played there, he always refused. Thus, Liar Lockfart is his name. When J. Shockey, last year worked out in Fla., all the Liar could post was lies about Jeremy not really practicing but going to bars/clubs and getting drunk. He was infactuated(sp) with Jeremy. Here -, Liar continues to harp on Jeremy. I have asked him many times, if he was such a great player, why was he not drafted into the NFL or even the Canadian League. He ignores these questions and the answer is obvious--HE IS A LIAR :furious:

Carbo knows Lockhart from the Giants board, he knows the history :brooding: what gets me is the constant bashing the fab4 and thier toadies do to the players on the Giants team . thay act like if they complain enough then EA will read this and adjust the Giants Team in accordance to thier Stupidity. Jesus you know if Shockey takes a shit at 7:30 a.m. they would bitch cause he didn't take one at 8:00 a.m. WHY? just for something to bitch about thats why.

I have refrained from replying to aanything that this anti-player cult has to say any thing they have to say is irrelevant . they just stir the pot to get a rise out of people if no one replies they wont get a rise its as simple as that and besides Lode Zedd only started this thread because he knew this would happen ............yet another kettle stirrer <_ ........................................aint that right plow>

Carbo knows Lockhart from the Giants board, he knows the history :brooding: what gets me is the constant bashing the fab4 and thier toadies do to the players on the Giants team . thay act like if they complain enough then EA will read this and adjust the Giants Team in accordance to thier Stupidity. Jesus you know if Shockey takes a shit at 7:30 a.m. they would bitch cause he didn't take one at 8:00 a.m. WHY? just for something to bitch about thats why.

I have refrained from replying to aanything that this anti-player cult has to say any thing they have to say is irrelevant . they just stir the pot to get a rise out of people if no one replies they wont get a rise its as simple as that and besides Lode Zedd only started this thread because he knew this would happen ............yet another kettle stirrer <_< ........................................aint that right plow?

FAB 4 is right the majority of time. Your hate towards the FAB 4 is evident of your feelings of inferiority to them.

FAB 4 is right the majority of time. Your hate towards the FAB 4 is evident of your feelings of inferiority to them.

when have they been right? dont lick thier balls son.

I didnt say I hated them thier inanity is sometimes commical , but so is seeing an idiot fall down a stair case

I think you got you're corn rows to tight plow.

If Marvin harrison, Reggie Wyne, Dallas Clark and all the other Colt receivers can show up, so can Shockey. Shockey showed the same tantrums as Plaxico toward Eli. Shockey also suffers greatly from the Droppsies. If Gonzalez and Gates can work out with their QBs, Shockey can get off his dead butt and run routes with the Giant QBs.

What games are you watching?

We don't feel inferior to a group that was banned from the official Giants web site because of their stupidity and inability to discuss football in a rational intelligent manner. IMO, it is only a matter of time until they are banned from this board for their constant spamming. I can't wait until they are gone :furious:

when have they been right? dont lick thier balls son.

I didnt say I hated them thier inanity is sometimes commical , but so is seeing an idiot fall down a stair case

I think you got you're corn rows to tight plow.

They have been right the majority of time. I am not your son. I prefer to have a father who can put together a sentence without any grammatical errors or excessive typos. You disqualify.

I don't have corn rows and I am not 'plow.'

You may want to use a spell-checker next time. It will raise your credibility as a poster! :TU:

They have been right the majority of time. I am not your son. I prefer to have a father who can put together a sentence without any grammatical errors or excessive typos. You disqualify.

You may want to use a spell-checker next time. It will raise your credibility as a poster! :TU:

Being serious for once, when have they been right?

We don't feel inferior to a group that was banned from the official Giants web site because of their stupidity and inability to discuss football in a rational intelligent manner. IMO, it is only a matter of time until they are banned from this board for their constant spamming. I can't wait until they are gone :furious:

Getting banned from Giants.com only proves that they were intelligent, charismatic and great contributors. It doesn't matter if you don't 'feel' inferior to the FAB 4. The matter of fact is, you are inferior. If they are banned from this message board, then it only means that there are mods with personal agenda. FAB 4 are great contributors to this board and should be looked upon as some of the best football minds of Sportswrath.

Getting banned from Giants.com only proves that they were intelligent, charismatic and great contributors. It doesn't matter if you don't 'feel' inferior to the FAB 4. The matter of fact is, you are inferior. If they are banned from this message board, then it only means that there are mods with personal agenda. FAB 4 are great contributors to this board and should be looked upon as some of the best football minds of Sportswrath.

How much money are they paying you to say that?

lol classic motes line . who gives a fuck about grammer you can yo yo it up like a LEET gangster with your brokeback gangster shit can't spell SHOCKEY come on stockey ? you are playing up to the peanut gallery od player haters. because you are just looking for some sort of friendship with what ever people you can find to accept you

oh and BTW you got a little something on you chin there better have floyd wipe his mess off .

Edited by Lughead

And at least one of the biggest liars in the world. Why don't you reply to my post that Liar Lockfart is a phoney liar that never played football in a college. Get him to name the prestigious college he claims to have attended and when he was there. If you can't do that, then admit his expertise comes from his experience with Madden :LMAO:

And at least one of the biggest liars in the world. Why don't you reply to my post that Liar Lockfart is a phoney liar that never played football in a college. Get him to name the prestigious college he claims to have attended and when he was there. If you can't do that, then admit his expertise comes from his experience with Madden :LMAO:

I will take the word of FAB 4 over yours. If they make such claims, then it must be true. Lockhart's knowledge about the position of QB is evident enough that he is telling the truth. I was also a prestigious QB in college, but my superstar future was cut short by a devastating injury. After I realized that I had no future in the NFL, I started to pursue my PhD. You need to stop being jealous of the people who are destined to be some of the greatest people to live on earth.

I will take the word of FAB 4 over yours. If they make such claims, then it must be true. Lockhart's knowledge about the position of QB is evident enough that he is telling the truth. I was also a prestigious QB in college, but my superstar future was cut short by a devastating injury. After I realized that I had no future in the NFL, I started to pursue my PhD. You need to stop being jealous of the people who are destined to be some of the greatest people to live on earth.
I think that you, like Lockfart, are a LIAR. Name the college where you played and the years you were there. If, after checking that data out, if it is true, I will apologise. Your play now. :furious:

I think that you, like Lockfart, are a LIAR. Name the college where you played and the years you were there. If, after checking that data out, if it is true, I will apologise. Your play now. :furious:

Only because your jealousy blinds you from believing me doesn't make me a liar. It's really weak that you came to that conclusion. I am not obliged to prove anything to you. It's not my problem that you don't believe me and you let your jealousy get in the way of accepting the truth. It's now clear that you have a problem with young men and women who are destined for greatness. In-short, you are jealous and that you wish you were in my position. :clap:

I hope that was not harsh.

Edited by Valuta Italiana