SportsWrath

Pedro to 15 Day DL, Heath Bell promoted..... again.

Blue Jeans

Looks like Oliver Perez will get Pedro's starts like I speculated since Pelfrey is on the DL, Bannister is struggling, and Alay Soler isn't pitching because he's too fat. I just hope they hand the ball to him and not Jose fucking Lima.

Looks like Oliver Perez will get Pedro's starts like I speculated since Pelfrey is on the DL, Bannister is struggling, and Alay Soler isn't pitching because he's too fat. I just hope they hand the ball to him and not Jose fucking Lima.

I read that article on Mets.com also, but Bannister had a monster outing last night in his "rehab start". 8IP, 0 ER, 3 Hits, 7 SO.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see him get another shot in Pedro's place.

Whats up with Soler? He's just not throwing at all? Is he too depressed that he got sent down?

I hope Pedro can get right for October. :cwy:

I read that article on Mets.com also, but Bannister had a monster outing last night in his "rehab start". 8IP, 0 ER, 3 Hits, 7 SO.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see him get another shot in Pedro's place.

Whats up with Soler? He's just not throwing at all? Is he too depressed that he got sent down?

I hope Pedro can get right for October. :cwy:

Bannister would be pitching on short rest, so I don't know about him. Maybe if Pedro's first replacement struggles.