SportsWrath

Off season blues

Firstnten

New York Daily News - http://www.nydailynews.com

Strahan's wife pounds hubby in court for 'lies'

BY AUSTIN FENNER and DAVE GOLDINER

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Wednesday, June 7th, 2006

Michael Strahan found out yesterday what it must feel like to line up against him on the football field.

The Giants sackmaster was body-slammed in a New Jersey divorce court by his gorgeous estranged wife, who branded him a liar and a lousy dad who tried to cheat her out of millions.

"The part that is upsetting is the flatout lies," said Jean Strahan, 41, speaking to reporters after a stormy divorce hearing. "You can be under oath and say what you want to in front of a judge."

The statuesque blonde glared at the Big Blue lineman, then clobbered him for "abandoning" her after she gave birth to twin girls in 2004.

Instead of spending time with her and the twins, Michael Strahan ignored them and ran off with a girlfriend, she charged.

"I've never seen him play with the kids - I felt abandoned," said Jean Strahan, a former North Dakota farm girl. "It made for a difficult time."

She also disclosed that her car had been egged, and her Montclair mansion broken into by a mystery fiend who turned photos of their twins upside down - and left.

Inside the courtroom, lawyers for both Strahans sparred over a prenuptial agreement that promised her 20% of his earnings - a cool $16 million, the wife contends.

Michael Strahan, whose lawyer claimed she is owed about $6 million, pored over 6-inch-thick binders crammed with complex financial data.

Avoiding his wife's eyes, the All-Pro defensive end said he put most of their cash into an elaborate renovation of their home and a joint bank account.

"We both owned it," said Strahan, who has denied accusations of infidelity.

The Strahans did hammer out an agreement that gives Jean Strahan custody of their twins.

The couple's seemingly storybook marriage blew up in public last year when she accused him of verbally abusing her - and beating her years earlier. He countered that she siphoned $3.3 million from their bank accounts.

Thought I would post this.....I know it's star mag material....

ok kill me...

Thought I would post this.....I know it's star mag material....

ok kill me...

That bitch is crazy, but all this will keep Stray pissed off and when he finally gets out on the field he'll be excited to get out some aggression.

That bitch is crazy, but all this will keep Stray pissed off and when he finally gets out on the field he'll be excited to get out some aggression.

He had kids with her and has not contested custody...the accusation of him being with another chick the day she gave birth I thought that was confirmed last year..

if it's true thats a pretty shitty thing todo...

He had kids with her and has not contested custody...the accusation of him being with another chick the day she gave birth I thought that was confirmed last year..

if it's true thats a pretty shitty thing todo...

I really don't think that you can believe anything that this woman says. SHe has already lied once and I believe that she is lying again. SHE WANTS MONEY!!!! If that means ruining Strays reputation to get it then that is what she'll do. He proably has a girlfriend, but that doesn't mean he treats he wants nothing to do with his kids. His wife is probably jealous and pissed that she isn't going to get $16 Million