SportsWrath

Uh oh

gateb

He high-fived some fans... That was a great thing to do and the fans will remember it forever, so will he. It was a memorable moment for him and I can't blame him for doing what he did. I don't think its a big deal and if he did it again it still wouldn't be... If he made it an every-day thing I wouldn't mind either. It's really a nice gesture and people should just back off. There is no rule that says you can't do that.

From what I saw of Bonds in his early days, I think Milledge looks like a little Bonds. The huge cross he used to wear looks like what Bonds used to wear. Let's hope he keeps it clean though. But there are similarities.

From what I saw of Bonds in his early days, I think Milledge looks like a little Bonds. The huge cross he used to wear looks like what Bonds used to wear. Let's hope he keeps it clean though. But there are similarities.

lets not get carried away.

I'm talking in terms of appeareance in hype. By no means am I comparing the two players already, just those two things.

ok. but bonds and griffey were hyped nationally and for a long time. milledge seems to be local and recent. also, bonds grew up in upper middle class surroundings and try as he might, it was hard for him to perpetuate the 'gangsta' look that milledge carries off well. he reminds me more of a dontrelle willis type.