Willie Randolph

David Wright

A blind man

Anna Benson

Ron Darling

Ralph Kiner

Hold a daily "become the Mets 5th starter" contest on WFAN

Even Olay Soler would be better.

The part that sucks is apparently the clubhouse has fallen in love with him and he's going to have to go sooner or later.

The clubhouse doesn't dictate who stays or goes. Al Leiter isn't here anymore.

Well maybe his "loosey goosey" atitude that everyone in the clubhouse loves is not good. The team has slumped since this POS got here and quite frankly IMO has lost focus. I am not seeing good fundamental baseball like we had seen and maybe Reyes instead of doing stupid ass dances with this ass clown LIMA should be studying the scouting reports and trying to excel at attaining a better OB%. Fuck Lima, I want his out of here, I do not care if the entire team wants to marry him. We have MR. Met we do not need another mascot.

Well maybe his "loosey goosey" atitude that everyone in the clubhouse loves is not good. The team has slumped since this POS got here and quite frankly IMO has lost focus. I am not seeing good fundamental baseball like we had seen and maybe Reyes instead of doing stupid ass dances with this ass clown LIMA should be studying the scouting reports and trying to excel at attaining a better OB%. Fuck Lima, I want his out of here, I do not care if the entire team wants to marry him. We have MR. Met we do not need another mascot.

True about Lima...get him out!

Mr. Met...we don't even need that mascot or any other. I can't stand mascots.