SportsWrath

I know alot of you, think Webster is Deion 2.0

Bigblue25

Webster had 4 INTs last year, 3 more than any other CB, yet he had a very similar number of tackles as Prince (58 to 53) suggesting he wasn't thrown on significantly more, or didn't give up significantly more completions. This while usually taking the #1 WR. I think a lot of you guys are pinning the pretty frequent blown safety play on him too.

Our secondary as a whole has been bad for the last few(ell) years but I don't think Webster is the main reason for that.

Corey Webster's PFF stats

If the Giants’ season indeed ends on Sunday, the search for answers will undoubtedly lead them to Corey Webster’s fall from grace. His clutch play last season helped New York survive an August injury to Terrell Thomas, but his play this year has been unbecoming of a franchise cornerback. It may seem like teams are specifically targeting Webster, as the Baltimore Ravens did 14 times last week. But that’s not the case, as he’s faced 92 passes this season versus 98 at this point in 2011. The difference is that, while Webster allowed a 54.6% completion rate, 895 yards, and five touchdowns in 20 games last season; he’s already allowed 62.0%, 973 yards, and eight scores this year. After a respectable 1.19 Yards Per Cover Snap last year, Webster’s 1.83 mark this year is the highest for any NFL cornerback with over 250 coverage snaps. [/Quote]

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/12/28/3tfo-eagles-giants-week-17/

This was pre Week 17.