SportsWrath

Just an observation.....

Guest Dye Job

Guest Dye Job

Isn't it a sad comentary that the post draft media coverage and follow up on respective teams picks all center around their first few choices and how they will help the team in 2006.

What are all the Giant post draft articles about ?? How about a 6 foot 7 basketball player who signed on as a free agent after the draft. I suppose that aout sums up the highlights of Ernie's weekend. How pathetic.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Isn't it a sad comentary that the post draft media coverage and follow up on respective teams picks all center around their first few choices and how they will help the team in 2006.

What are all the Giant post draft articles about ?? How about a 6 foot 7 basketball player who signed on as a free agent after the draft. I suppose that aout sums up the highlights of Ernie's weekend. How pathetic.

an astute poster stated yesterday that these are the actions of a GM in a state of panic...going after athletes that have not played the sport in hopes they can become something of substance...

we can look at it this way, next year at this time, we will be basking in the first Post EA draft...he wont be able to fuck that one up...

an astute poster stated yesterday that these are the actions of a GM in a state of panic...going after athletes that have not played the sport in hopes they can become something of substance...

we can look at it this way, next year at this time, we will be basking in the first Post EA draft...he wont be able to fuck that one up...

Gee, might that "astute poster" be another bitter member of the FAG 4? I thought so. :doh: