SportsWrath

LenDale White?? Ron Dayne type or Eddie George type?

randoff

i would compare him to a small jerome bettis. He does not have the size, but USC used him most of the time in short yardage situations.

I think he can help the Titans. The player with the most yards per carry last year was Steve McNair, and u don't want that. Chris Brown is a good back and he will do better this year because he can split the load

i would compare him to a small jerome bettis. He does not have the size, but USC used him most of the time in short yardage situations.

I think he can help the Titans. The player with the most yards per carry last year was Steve McNair, and u don't want that. Chris Brown is a good back and he will do better this year because he can split the load

Good points. But what worried me about Lendale was the fact he gained weight while injured. IF I was getting drafted and injured myself before the combine, of course I could not work out but I would not eat more either.

Even though I do agree with the White pick, I do like Chris Brown a lot. I think he could actually carry the load by himself if they didn't take White but at 45, he's too good to pass up on.

brown ca carry the load by himself, and especially now that they signed kevin mawae. but most teams nowadays are converting to a two back gameplan. If the titans do, they have a very balanced running attack.