SportsWrath

So basically, the Big Tuna in Dallas...

Guest Floyd The Barber

Guest Floyd The Barber

that I envisioned our NYG's having...but again, its not happening...they select Bobby Carpenter LB, and Anthony Fasano TE...

we select some African Tribal member reject and an extra from Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory...

to boot, we give up 1 of our 3rd round selections we acquire after trading down in round 1 to acquire Moss ?? am i understanding this correctly ??

somebody should put EA down

Guest So.Cal Dub

:clap:

I agree 66.6% with you. I think Moss will do wonders for us, but EA does need to be put down, or at least smacked around silly after today.

Guest Lockhart
that I envisioned our NYG's having...but again, its not happening...they select Bobby Carpenter LB, and Anthony Fasano TE...

we select some African Tribal member reject and an extra from Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory...

to boot, we give up 1 of our 3rd round selections we acquire after trading down in round 1 to acquire Moss ?? am i understanding this correctly ??

somebody should put EA down

Yes, but the Giants are cornering the market on defensive ends - EA can stil take 2 or 3 more defensive ends this draft! Parcells now has two TEs better than Shockey.

Guest Nutty Sack
Yes, but the Giants are cornering the market on defensive ends - EA can stil take 2 or 3 more defensive ends this draft! Parcells now has two TEs better than Shockey.

We don't need any more DE's.......we need more corners. We aer the laughing stock of the leauge !!!

Guest Floyd The Barber

i thought i awoke from a bad dream when i saw the ticker tape go by on the bottom of ESPN and it read a name that wasnt even in English, followed by Moss...

perhaps Moss can turn into a nice #3 for 2006, and maybe even handle PR duties, but what the fuck was the point of our #1 pick ??

he certainly wasnt the BPA, nor is he a polished end...so what is he ?? he doesnt even have the build to thrive in the NFL, and was quoted "negated" and "man-handled" when he played vs. D'Brickashaw...

stupid