SportsWrath

CEO Matt Millen And Head Coach Rod Marinelli Preview Draft

SportsPageMike

Lions President & CEO Matt Millen And Head Coach Rod Marinelli Preview Draft

By the Detroit Lions: Apr. 27, 2006

Detroit Lions President and CEO Matt Millen and Head Coach Rod Marinelli spoke to the media today about the 2006 NFL Draft....

http://www.sportspagemagazine.com/publishe...ceo-matt-.shtml

because everyone is concerned about who the lions will draft

I dont really care if either of you guys post anything about any teams. You know why because i will read pretty much anything if im bored and its fun to read about teams that you dont hear a lot about soi reall font care if you post stuff on the dolphins just so you know.

I dont really care if either of you guys post anything about any teams. You know why because i will read pretty much anything if im bored and its fun to read about teams that you dont hear a lot about soi reall font care if you post stuff on the dolphins just so you know.

who r u again? and ur a frontrunner so y would anyone listen to u?

Watch it newbie, you're still trying to make a name for yourself too ;)

ok fine i am pretty new. but im not the one with 24,000 posts and no respect or mod position. All the other guys with huge post totals are elite, like valuta italiana or money, and are respected members of this board. You, on the other hand, lack both of these.

ake

ok fine i am pretty new. but im not the one with 24,000 posts and no respect or mod position. All the other guys with huge post totals are elite, like valuta italiana or money, and are respected members of this board. You, on the other hand, lack both of these.

:LMAO::LMAO:

Currency with huge post totals? He has around 1000. And sorry to call you out currency but people don't respect you, we just find you quite hilarious And since when does being a MOD automatically gain more respect? I don't really get that type of understanding.

Lack respect? Right. Call me out while you make a thread

Edited by gateb

ake

:LMAO::LMAO:

Currency with huge post totals? He has around 1000. And sorry to call you out currency but people don't respect you, we just find you quite hilarious And since when does being a MOD automatically gain more respect? I don't really get that type of understanding.

Lack respect? Right. Call me out while you make a thread

well first of all, currency is no more. he has been defeated. Valuta Italiana stands in his place. Nobody knows who I am because I have been here for two months, and those people just ignore me because I like the Dolphins. You, on the other hand, have been here at least 3 years, and nobody bothers to show any respect too you.

BTW, I do not think there is a single poster on this board, besides trolls, that would disrespect Nemesis. MODS have respect. U don't. They don't care if your an amazingly smart kid, they don't respect you.

well first of all, currency is no more. he has been defeated. Valuta Italiana stands in his place. Nobody knows who I am because I have been here for two months, and those people just ignore me because I like the Dolphins. You, on the other hand, have been here at least 3 years, and nobody bothers to show any respect too you.

BTW, I do not think there is a single poster on this board, besides trolls, that would disrespect Nemesis. MODS have respect. U don't. They don't care if your an amazingly smart kid, they don't respect you.

Nemesis is the guy who paid over 200 dollars to get this board going. He's the exception. Other guys, not naming names, don't have all the respect just because they move and delete threads.

Again, what do you have to back up that "no respect" statement?

ok first of all muffins u have no right to call anyone on this board a fag. second of all im wit torn on this one. gateb i think ur a great poster and u make some points but for 24,000 something posts i would think u would hav a little more respect then you do. i mean all the elite posters on this board everyone is always behind (examples: VG, So cal, Nem) but you i have never seen totally backed up. im not sayin you have no respect its just that you think you have more then u do and u think your opinion matters more then it does.

o and if ur making fun of my name...then y does my sig have a little thing in the top right corner that says torn084? i wonder how that got there??

cuz u asked me to make u a sig and i wanna take credit for sigs anyone uses.