SportsWrath

Fan reaction videos!!!!

meetdamets

My neigborhood went nuts, fireworks. Next thing I knew I was doing shots of Jack single barrle with a room full of people yelling and screaming. The next thing I knew I woke up in my bed with my tounge stuck to the roof of my mouth...with my wife looking over me asking "how you feeling"...

water.....water....was all I could say.

My neigborhood went nuts, fireworks. Next thing I knew I was doing shots of Jack single barrle with a room full of people yelling and screaming. The next thing I knew I woke up in my bed with my tounge stuck to the roof of my mouth...with my wife looking over me asking "how you feeling"...

water.....water....was all I could say.

yeah i ended up calling into work at halftime. drank my whole 6er of brooklyn lager and then a shitload of my uncle's yuengling. ended up smoking a bowl with him too and i don't remember much after that.

yeah i ended up calling into work at halftime. drank my whole 6er of brooklyn lager and then a shitload of my uncle's yuengling. ended up smoking a bowl with him too and i don't remember much after that.

LOL I put in for a vaction day the day after the San Fran win. Sadley I should have put in for two and gone to the stadium today.