SportsWrath

i have been reading more and more about

uconngiants

and actully the more i read the more i like....

He is a huge guy 6-3 1/2 339 lbs i think he will be able to really clog the A gap and stuff the run prob not the best pass rushing DT but we have Strahan Osi and LA to do that... If watson can keep blockers from getting to Pierce so he can run around and make plays Watson is doing his job as a see it along with clogging the middle of the line It seems that his big problem is staying motivated and if TC cant do that then i think watson should be out of the league i ma stillf not sold on him in the first round but this is just making me more postive about him

This guy is very intriguing at 25. If he plays anywhere near his potential he's a steal. Hopefully with the whole fat ass, unmotivated label hes been getting hell be inclined to try and prove people wrong. But then again he might be a bust of mammoth proportions. Not sure if the risk is worth it but definitely worthy of consideration.

This guy is very intriguing at 25. If he plays anywhere near his potential he's a steal. Hopefully with the whole fat ass, unmotivated label hes been getting hell be inclined to try and prove people wrong. But then again he might be a bust of mammoth proportions. Not sure if the risk is worth it but definitely worthy of consideration.

I toatlly agree he could be a star or bust and it is all up to him if he wants to work at it he can be real good...

Guest nosebleed
Im sure the fab 4 would LOVE to have Watson on our team. He's a bigger AND lazier than joseph.

:confused:

Is this possible??