SportsWrath

The Chicago Bears

JMFP

Super Bowl talk is already starting to get ink in the Chicago sports pages. This town is the epitome of the agony/ecstasy cycle.....comparisons are being made to the 2006 NFC Champions.

3-0 is 3-0.....but this team has some issues, particularly on the offensive line.

The Giants should be able to get pressure with a 4 man front. If they can, and if they avoid the same mistakes that they and Green Bay made last week, I like our chances here.

Personally, I like Brandon Jacobs over Bradshaw against the Bears defense, which is very similar to the Colts defense. The Bears linebackers are fast.....Urlacher still covers a lot of ground, and creates turnovers. I'm extremely worried about Bradshaws's lousy ball security against Bears team that needs turnovers to stay in the game.

If I'm Killdrive, I'm reintroducing Brandon Jacobs, with strict instructions to hit the damn line as hard and fast as possible.

I'm also lighting a candle and praying that Bradshaw won't be called upon to help block Julius Peppers.

I also hope Dodge can prove he deserves his job.

This just in........Tynes wide right from 33 yards out.

Super Bowl talk is already starting to get ink in the Chicago sports pages. This town is the epitome of the agony/ecstasy cycle.....comparisons are being made to the 2006 NFC Champions.

3-0 is 3-0.....but this team has some issues, particularly on the offensive line.

The Giants should be able to get pressure with a 4 man front. If they can, and if they avoid the same mistakes that they and Green Bay made last week, I like our chances here.

Personally, I like Brandon Jacobs over Bradshaw against the Bears defense, which is very similar to the Colts defense. The Bears linebackers are fast.....Urlacher still covers a lot of ground, and creates turnovers. I'm extremely worried about Bradshaws's lousy ball security against Bears team that needs turnovers to stay in the game.

If I'm Killdrive, I'm reintroducing Brandon Jacobs, with strict instructions to hit the damn line as hard and fast as possible.

I'm also lighting a candle and praying that Bradshaw won't be called upon to help block Julius Peppers.

I also hope Dodge can prove he deserves his job.

This just in........Tynes wide right from 33 yards out.

from what I seen Sunday Night I would put the Bears #1 for now in the power rankings, who knows about later what will happen, I still see them in the playoffs probably north champs cause I am fully convinced GB is overrated. They could present a challenge for us honestly,their oline is not really weak its just Mike Martz offense tends to leave the QB vulnerable, but QB's also put good numbers in Martz's system, if we get Cutler to throw picks we win, obviously or maybe

Its Chicago thats overrated. 3-0 yes, but its a very undeserving 3-0. Its been a lot of luck and very little skillful play. They have made multiple mistakes but its just that coincidentally the opposition made more and the Bears were able to sneak out wins. Similar to the way we shot ourselves in the ass with a sawed-off shotgun last week.

If we can contain the Bears passing game - make Knox/Aromashodu non-factors and then I think Cutler will struggle and will force the ball. But Im more worried about Matt Forte and containing him. I forsee a lot of passes to the RB out-of the back field and we will be caught shitfaced and give up huge gains to them.

That being said, I think the Bears pass defense is pretty ordinary and their Dline isnt anything to write home about - and Eli will have a good day in marching the offense up and down the field - lets hope cunts dont fumble in the red-zone and there are brainfart left-handed throws (although I feel that was a risk worth taking - too bad it didnt pan out)