SportsWrath

Ohhh....The Mets like beating up on the Nationals...

RUDIJOHNSON

in a few weeks the mets attitude will go from "its our year" to "its a rebuilding year". i'm sort of gettin used to that. its been their slogan since 2000 in the world series.

Rebuilding? Two of our best player's age combined is younger then Julio Franco. We are only getting better with our farm system and we will free up lots of money when they come up, and we give Matsui's, Trachsel's, Glavine's, etc. contracts away. Maybe this year isn't our year, but we have are among teams like the Indians for brightest futures in baseball for sure.

Enjoy your time in the sun posers........ :rock: Talk about a soft schedule.........Atl will be kicking your arse around the diamond before to long.......Strong start and every Met fan crawls out form under their rock screaming " It's our year." :LMAO::LMAO:

Bring on the Braves, the Mets are rolling and no one is stopping them.

Soft schedule? I know the Royals are a tough team but..... :LMAO:

in a few weeks the mets attitude will go from "its our year" to "its a rebuilding year". i'm sort of gettin used to that. its been their slogan since 2000 in the world series.

:doh:

Bring on the Braves, the Mets are rolling and no one is stopping them.

Soft schedule? I know the Royals are a tough team but..... :LMAO:

Well, they did get swept by them last year :LMAO:

Edited by gateb

does last season matter at all right now. i can go back into the mets history and find a time they got swept by the expos or tigers or royals or some other crap team.

Funny a Yankees fan brings that up. All I hear these days is 26 world championships, yet you guys can't go back one year when you get swept by the Royals :LMAO:

You guys got swept by them with a 208 million dollar pay roll. I don't care what we've done over the years, that's pathetic. We have been very poor the last few years with .500 expectations at highest. So getting swept by a team like the Expos, especially seeing that we have 6 series against them a year, is not as bad as getting swept by the Royals.

Edited by gateb

does last season matter at all right now. i can go back into the mets history and find a time they got swept by the expos or tigers or royals or some other crap team.

You an amazing asset to this discussion, keep up the good work :TU: