SportsWrath

Time to start building our team for our ballpark

gateb

I don't mean to rush to conlusions but it's pretty clear how Citi Field is gonna play out. Our offensive guys are gonna have to be line drive hitters, and speed will be imperative.

At least it's an attractive spot for an FA pitcher. Although I'd like to start developing some of our own guys for a change.

I don't mean to rush to conlusions but it's pretty clear how Citi Field is gonna play out. Our offensive guys are gonna have to be line drive hitters, and speed will be imperative.

At least it's an attractive spot for an FA pitcher. Although I'd like to start developing some of our own guys for a change.

well we have Maine(sort of developed) and Pelfrey so thats a start.

Time to start playing Sheff more, Church is what he is and thats not very good.

mets should put a call in to billy beane right now. be first in line for the holliday auction. he's dying a slow death in oaktown.

mets should put a call in to billy beane right now. be first in line for the holliday auction. he's dying a slow death in oaktown.

the only way i want him is if we buy really low on him.

so you are saying you would be willing to go so far as to trade the great Ryan Church? His ob% is respectable and Beane likes that so you never know?

i don't know what you mean by buy low but he's in a contract year. wherever he goes in july (or sooner) should expect a good run from him. he'll want 12 mill a year next season.

i don't know what you mean by buy low but he's in a contract year. wherever he goes in july (or sooner) should expect a good run from him. he'll want 12 mill a year next season.

In terms of trading chips. I don't really want to give up too much