SportsWrath

CitiField

jranieli

Has anyone been to a game yet besides Golfin? I am going in August with my father against the Giants. I am looking forward in going. I am also going to Yankee Stadium in July. My biggest gripe while watching games on TV is that the outfield wall should be blue and while liking the dimensions, I think the walls are too high. Plus the homerun apple should be in a top hat.

Has anyone been to a game yet besides Golfin? I am going in August with my father against the Giants. I am looking forward in going. I am also going to Yankee Stadium in July. My biggest gripe while watching games on TV is that the outfield wall should be blue and while liking the dimensions, I think the walls are too high. Plus the homerun apple should be in a top hat.

I was at the Red Sox Friday exhibition game and it was great. I hear people bitch and moan all day on WFAN about the place and have to assume they never went to Shea. The seats are comfortable, the ability to walk around the lower level is fantastic, the concessions are the best I have ever went to and the best way I can describe it is cozy. Now I did saunter up to the upper deck(as most of those people were milling around the lower level where our seats were)and I can imagine there are some seats in RF and LF that do not have the best views, but if thats the worst that the place has we as Met fans are doing ok. After years of Shea if you do not like this place you will never be satisfied.

I agree with more blue on the walls and I suspect they will modify some things, but the blue kind of would not match the hunter green seats(which I like), so maybe more of a Met feel would be better elsewhere.

The rotunda is amazing as is the CF concessions. Places is aces in my book.