SportsWrath

"Pittsburg's Offense Is As Consistent as they come"

BurnThePhilFans

Do the people at ESPN watch the games?

they didn't say the offense was spectacular...just consistent. the dog actually agrees with this...plus you have to remember that they played one of, if not the toughest overall schedule in the league, and were down to the third string running back for part of the season...rothlisberger has been consistent and solid his entire career (never spectacular, but dependable and consistent), and they have a consistently solid run game...

Scoring 20 points for them is like a huge game. I don't know how you can really call that offense "as consistent as they come". Ben has been been consistent throughout his career, but I wouldn't say he has been overly impressive this year by any means. And the offense as a whole, I would say, is far from "very consistent". That defense wins them all their games - lets be honest.

Scoring 20 points for them is like a huge game. I don't know how you can really call that offense "as consistent as they come". Ben has been been consistent throughout his career, but I wouldn't say he has been overly impressive this year by any means. And the offense as a whole, I would say, is far from "very consistent". That defense wins them all their games - lets be honest.

the defense is spectacular...the offense is consistent...the dog thinks much like the giants in last year's postseason.

the defense is spectacular...the offense is consistent...the dog thinks much like the giants in last year's postseason.

would you have called the giants offense consistent in the regular season? no, and they were still twice the O pitt had this year.