SportsWrath

DSRL

Bigblue25

#1 reason the Giants are cursed now with Eli @ QB, possible worst thing i have seen in my entire life. I am holding out for Terrelle Pryor in the 2011 draft. Archie needs to step in and be a fatherly figure going c'mon guys stop this now

#1 reason the Giants are cursed now with Eli @ QB, possible worst thing i have seen in my entire life. I am holding out for Terrelle Pryor in the 2011 draft. Archie needs to step in and be a fatherly figure going c'mon guys stop this now

What the hell are you talking about? And what does DSRL stand for? Btw, Eli is still on his way up, he needs to work on his accuracy, and having receivers he can trust will help him tremendously... but for the most part this year Eli played very well.

What the hell are you talking about? And what does DSRL stand for? Btw, Eli is still on his way up, he needs to work on his accuracy, and having receivers he can trust will help him tremendously... but for the most part this year Eli played very well.

Talking about the Manning vs. Williams sisters commercial and i was joking, i actually like Eli just seen the commercial and its really bad, honestly i think Eli can get at least three rings if most of this team stays intact and we can find him a true #1

Talking about the Manning vs. Williams sisters commercial and i was joking, i actually like Eli just seen the commercial and its really bad, honestly i think Eli can get at least three rings if most of this team stays intact and we can find him a true #1

Oh, OK. :)