SportsWrath

Congrats Phillie Phans

feefifoefum

Thank you, 86. :cheers:

It was a fight to the end, just like we all expect from these great teams. I was at the game yesterday...and my throat still hurts from the yelling. Going into the stadium and seeing the Mets score on the board, added the pressure for sure. I am sure the fans felt it and I know the players did. It was a nailbiter at the end...but it ended perfectly with that amazing double play.

:rock::rock::rock:

Thank you, 86. :cheers:

It was a fight to the end, just like we all expect from these great teams. I was at the game yesterday...and my throat still hurts from the yelling. Going into the stadium and seeing the Mets score on the board, added the pressure for sure. I am sure the fans felt it and I know the players did. It was a nailbiter at the end...but it ended perfectly with that amazing double play.

:rock::rock::rock:

I was watching the Cubs-Brewers game on Fox, and watching the pitch by pitch animation of the Phils game on the computer. Started getting all dreamy when the Nats pulled to within 1 and had runners on with 1 out in the 9th...but...

I saw the double play later on tv. Great play, and a nice way to clinch your division title. I hope the Phillies bring you 1 round of happiness, and misery in the NLCS against the Mets!