SportsWrath

Mets @ Nats

jranieli

Two last games of the series. I just got my HD back and this horrible streak happened when I lost my HD channels. I am superstitious but this one is ridiculous but I thought I'd share. This team has to get back to basics and stop swing at shit out of the strike zone. The quest to the playoffs start tonight. Lets Go Mets!!

Two last games of the series. I just got my HD back and this horrible streak happened when I lost my HD channels. I am superstitious but this one is ridiculous but I thought I'd share. This team has to get back to basics and stop swing at shit out of the strike zone. The quest to the playoffs start tonight. Lets Go Mets!!

I dont want a Wild card Spot........I want the Division Title...But ill take the wildcard if we cant Comeback and win the EAST...The Phillies are swingin Hott bats and idk if they will Lose anymore games this season........SO the mets Gotta WIN we cant JUST HOPE for the PHillies to LOSE........and our Bullpen should be ASHAMED.....i mean for CHrist SAKES THEY are Professionals..........IF this season ends with another Collapse THIS TEAM needs to start RENOVATION.......LETS GOOOO METS DONT BREAK OUR HEARTS AGAIn