SportsWrath

Blunatic

LorfTVP

yes- apparently it is- although he had some today but the bullpen choked. btw, if berkman beats you every single night for 3 nights, don't you plunk him or walk him? wake up, bochy!

Well, I can't complain, being lucky enough to have Berkman on my team as well, but that San Francisco team is frustrating to own starters for. Even when they put on an offensive explosion...sigh. At least I don't have any Padres pitchers :rolleyes:

fantasy guys know berkman- one of the quietest hall of fame careers ever.

I guess fantasy really does help introduce you to the world of baseball players out there. But I think that any fan who watches their own team regularly should at least know their league. Worst comes to worse, their division. Remember when Garret Anderson and Bobby Abreu used to be those under the radar guys?

In about eight full seasons (in ten seasons), Berkman has 274 HRs, 827 Rs, 898 RBI, a .303 BA, and a .414 OBP with a .568 SLG. His career OBP is 27th all time, behind only Helton, Pujols, and Frank Thomas on the active list. (Bonds is there but...nah). His career SLG is 15th all time, behind active Pujols, Manny, Helton, A-rod, and Vlad. Wow. I never realized how insanely good a hitter Berkman was. 12th in career OPS. Nobody ever mentions Berkman's name in such vaulted territory...what a beast.

Was that a splash shot? I can't tell from the online replays.

I guess fantasy really does help introduce you to the world of baseball players out there. But I think that any fan who watches their own team regularly should at least know their league. Worst comes to worse, their division. Remember when Garret Anderson and Bobby Abreu used to be those under the radar guys?

In about eight full seasons (in ten seasons), Berkman has 274 HRs, 827 Rs, 898 RBI, a .303 BA, and a .414 OBP with a .568 SLG. His career OBP is 27th all time, behind only Helton, Pujols, and Frank Thomas on the active list. (Bonds is there but...nah). His career SLG is 15th all time, behind active Pujols, Manny, Helton, A-rod, and Vlad. Wow. I never realized how insanely good a hitter Berkman was. 12th in career OPS. Nobody ever mentions Berkman's name in such vaulted territory...what a beast.

Was that a splash shot? I can't tell from the online replays.

yea it was- the only way we get splash hits now is from opposing ballplayers or if there's a puddle in front of home plate. <_<