SportsWrath

Glavine pitches Saturday

I hope we beat him in a good game. Ever since that last game at Shea I've had conflicted feelings on Glavine. It's easy to revert back to hating Glavine, since I did for so long before he became a Met. But I was also at the game where Shea cheered him as a hero after his 300th win. It's amazing to me how fast opinions can change on a sports figure.

I hope we beat him in a good game. Ever since that last game at Shea I've had conflicted feelings on Glavine. It's easy to revert back to hating Glavine, since I did for so long before he became a Met. But I was also at the game where Shea cheered him as a hero after his 300th win. It's amazing to me how fast opinions can change on a sports figure.

It's the unform not the player that you like. That's why. Do you think if David Wright left as a FA and signed with Atlanta you could boo him? I could.

It's the unform not the player that you like. That's why. Do you think if David Wright left as a FA and signed with Atlanta you could boo him? I could.

Yeah, I probably could. It's too bad that Glavine had to stick with a team like the Braves. He is a stand up guy. Let the boo birds be heard I guess.

Fuck Glavine, he never wanted to come here in the 1st place and only did so because he was a union rep and the Mets offered more money and he would have apeared as a hypocrite had he not taken the deal to his constituents. Then last year he first went and begged Schuerholz for job and only when turned down came back.

Screw him, at this point his 300 wins matter as much to me as his .1 of an inning pitched, 7 runs, 4 hits, 4 walks and 2 hits batsmen performance his last game as a Met.