SportsWrath

Who’s your choice, Donny B or Girardi?

Ditto

I don’t think I’d get upset no matter who is picked, but I lean kind of heavily towards Girardi. Just listening to him in the booth tells me he knows all the little things you need to know to put a winner out there. It’s not to say Donny doesn’t. I just don’t know. But another reason I favor Girardi is that I think he’ll mold the team into his, where with Donny, it would be someone else’s, like players or the media.

Girardi would have to be like Coughlin in terms of changing his ways for the benefit of the team.

He has a history of clashing with the FO, and his style is suited for young players that need to overachieve. You think you guys should really go for him?

Girardi would have to be like Coughlin in terms of changing his ways for the benefit of the team.

He has a history of clashing with the FO, and his style is suited for young players that need to overachieve. You think you guys should really go for him?

That’s just it. The Yankees have a slew of young players trying to move up. With Torre, and especially with pitchers, these kids would be looking over their shoulders after every bad pitch or bad play. Torre doesn’t trust youth. Melky and Cano were put in only out of desperation.