SportsWrath

Mets call up Carlos Gomez!

gateb

I think Milledge sees the writing on the wall.

Thought about this today during biology... milledge for sabathia.

I would do it in a heartbeat. I don't care how he wears his hat, he is flat out NASTY and he would own in the national league.

Thought about this today during biology... milledge for sabathia.

I would do it in a heartbeat. I don't care how he wears his hat, he is flat out NASTY and he would own in the national league.

fat, long term durabilty questions, Indians do not need offense.

Martinez is only 19 years old, so its concieveable that Milledge and Gomez flank Beltran for a few more years before he is ready.

Do not underestimate the Mets wanting Milledge to do well, an African American star in NY is a great for the game and there has not been one on the Mets since Darryl and Doc.

fat, long term durabilty questions, Indians do not need offense.

Martinez is only 19 years old, so its concieveable that Milledge and Gomez flank Beltran for a few more years before he is ready.

Do not underestimate the Mets wanting Milledge to do well, an African American star in NY is a great for the game and there has not been one on the Mets since Darryl and Doc.

I was thinking we could hold one of them back until Beltran's contract is up but I wouldn't mind having him stay for another deal, obviously cheaper.