SportsWrath

UAB!!!!!!!

bigDfan21

just like Uconngiants just tryin to spark a conversation as UAB beats Memphis. I dont remember who but UAB pulled off a big upset last year in the NCAA Tourney. I knew Memphis wasn't good enough to be a one seed.....................will the still get one :huh: ?

Last year they upset #6 LSU in the first round losing to #3 Arizona in the 2nd round. The year before they had a bigger upset, coming out of the 8-9 game against Washington and upsetting favorite to win it Kentucky in the 2nd round. Capped by the highlight of one player getting an offensive board, and throwing the ball full court without looking to a teamate for a breakway dunk (and if memory serves they were twins)

Highlights of the last two years can be seen

Last year they upset #6 LSU in the first round losing to #3 Arizona in the 2nd round. The year before they had a bigger upset, coming out of the 8-9 game against Washington and upsetting favorite to win it Kentucky in the 2nd round. Capped by the highlight of one player getting an offensive board, and throwing the ball full court without looking to a teamate for a breakway dunk (and if memory serves they were twins)

yeah they were twins it was so sick

I dont think Memphis is that good and i dont think they or gonzaga deserve a #1 seed but that most of that is due to my bias to small confrences

wow thats amazing how you remember all that. :o:o