SportsWrath

I woud not go overboard on the injuries

Guest JACKSTROUD7

I think our back ups will be fine. Although I think it's time Eli begins his legacy.

The Bears are overrated and we will prevail.

well i think their offense is overrated..but their d is good, make no mistake. if we were both healthy i would feel confident about this game. due to the injuries i am a little iffy, but i do think we can still win.

well i think their offense is overrated..but their d is good, make no mistake. if we were both healthy i would feel confident about this game. due to the injuries i am a little iffy, but i do think we can still win.

Alot of teams we have played this year had a best something before they faced us. The Bears D has not been tested this year. They are #1 on paper only,. IMHO they need to beat a good team to be labeled as the best. Stats only tell half the story.

Alot of teams we have played this year had a best something before they faced us. The Bears D has not been tested this year. They are #1 on paper only,. IMHO they need to beat a good team to be labeled as the best. Stats only tell half the story.

i agree, however i have watched the bears a lot last year and this. the d is good. i'm not making them out to be one of the best ever, but you can't deny they are a good unit.