SportsWrath

Eagles and Cowboys wins

xxi-xxv

Combines is 7 wins and 5 of them are against shit teams. I will give the Boys the Skins game and the Eagles the divisional Boys game. These two paper tigers have beaten no one. On the other hand we have beaten both of them(on the road) Atlanta(on the road) and the Skins.

Its high time we get some friggin respect!

Let them continue to disrespect us. It'll be that much sweeter when ESPN and every other sports channel and radio station has to take notice cause we've thrashed all the competition.

no one is disrespecting us anymore. they're all jumping on the bandwagon which i hate. we will be getting praise from everyone, we deserve it.

no one is disrespecting us anymore. they're all jumping on the bandwagon which i hate. we will be getting praise from everyone, we deserve it.

I still feel that it's disrespect that the team in the NFL with the hardest schedule is 4-2 and on top of their division, but all the talk in the media is about the so called QB controversy in Dallas. And it's not just ESPN... I turned on WFAN today (by accident cause I was changing CDs in the car) and Mike and the Mad Dog were in a debate about it. Now if the New York media's top story is a QB controversy in Dallas I'd say that we are Still disrespected. I don't disagree with you about people jumping on the bandwagon (i.e. Eric Allen), but it's not like they've all recognized that we are for real.